- plan how to use edoc and get your registration right
- watch our ‘how to’ videos to help you understand more
- try out common tasks on the edoc test system
- see if our frequently asked questions (FAQs) can help you
Depending on the size and nature of your business, the process of implementing edoc will vary. If you are not sure where to start, use our generic plan as a guide.
Need more help?
We’ve designed edoc to be intuitive and simple to use, with advice, prompts and helpful tips.
Your duty of care
We have not included information in edoc about your wider responsibilities under the legal duty of care for waste. Find out more on how to handle your waste correctly from your UK environmental regulator.
- Environment Agency: your waste – your responsibility (duty of care)
- Cyfoeth Naturiol Cymru/Natural Resources Wales: waste
- Northern Ireland Environment Agency: duty of care
- Scottish Environment Protection Agency: duty of care
You can also discuss your obligations under duty of care with your waste contractor and/or local authority. They should be able to give more specific information for your waste.
General edoc enquiries
Use our comprehensive set of FAQs or use the test system to find answers about how to use edoc in your organisation. If you still have a question about edoc, you can contact your national customer support service.
Technical problems or incidents
If you encounter a technical problem or fault while your logged into the edoc system, for example you are seeing an error message or you can’t log in to the system, please use the contact us link on the bottom of the screen within edoc to report it.